Web development is one of the most promising and lucrative jobs in the near future. If you are interested in this fast-growing career, then coding is the next thing you might want to learn to be excel at it. Afterwards, decide on learning the best programming language. To help you in this state, we have made a list of the most demanding languages of 2016 that can help you in coming future.
1. SQL There is no surprise if SQL is hitting at the top since it can be found in a variety of flavors. MySQL, PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL server power large enterprises, small companies, banks, universities. In fact, all iPhones and Android phones have an access to a SQL database called SQLite.
2. Java With 20 years old, it is one of the most widely adopted programming languages by around 9 million developers running on 7 billion devices worldwide. Because of its simplicity and readability factor, it develops all native Android apps. Due to its long-term compatibility feature, it makes older apps enough capable to continue with its functions now into the future. It has powered various social networking sites.
4. C# Pronounced as C- sharp, it is relatively a new programming language that offers a variety of enterprise applications which run on .NET framework. An evolution of C and C++, C# is easy to learn and object oriented.
5. C++ Pronounced as C-plus-plus, it is an object-oriented programming language based on ‘C’ language. C++ has an extensive list of applications in its hand and it includes MongoDB databases, Adobe and Microsoft applications, and large portions of Mac OS/X.
6. Python If one is planning to start his career in web development, then Python is the one. In an introductory programming course, Python has bumped Java as the language of choice with eight of the top 10 computer science departments. Python powers various powerful networking sites.
7. iOS/Swift In 2014, Apple came up with Swift for iOS and OS X developers to come up with some killer apps. In fact, developers have acknowledged that many parts of Swift are similar to Objective-C and C++. Later on, it was adopted by many iOS development companies worldwide. Only a polished craftsman has its belt full of tools for every certain situation. In the same way, each language has its own importance that will keep on furnish over time to keep pace.